Monday, October 12, 2009

Getting Started.... My First Post! :)

Welcome to my first blog post! It's been a long time coming!! I'm excited to be finally getting my blog up and running. My goal is to blog at least 3 times a week... (Motivational) Mondays, (Wedding) Wednesdays and (Thankful) Thursdays! 

Mondays always motivate me for the week ahead. One of my favorite things to do on a Monday morning is search for words of inspiration. Over the years, words from The Secret, Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln and many many more have inspired me to become who I am today. I am a strong believer of "To see it, I must believe it" rather then "I'll believe it when I see it." I hope to inspire and motivate my readers to not only dream big, but to then turn that dream in to a goal and make it reality! 

Wednesdays will be dedicated all to Weddings!! Since that is of course the main reason why I am here! I've asked opinions on this subject and I've received some great tips from many friends! Some Wednesdays I'll focus on real weddings and others Wednesdays will be focused on wedding tips, etiquette, etc. Of course I'll be blogging on Constance Curtis Events' upcoming weddings as well :) 

I think it's extremely important to give gratitude and thanks everyday so this is where Thankful Thursdays comes in to play!! Whether it be thanks to my amazing family and friends for their continued support or thanks to my outstanding vendors who I couldn't pull off a successful event without.... this is where I'll be giving thanks and highlighting individuals who I am grateful for!! 

Thanks for all the support... I hope you enjoy 

:) 
Constance

0 comments:

Post a Comment