Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday, Referrals, Manhattan Beach Wedding Coordinator Blog Post

Thankful Thursday is here!! Gratitude Time :)

Over the past two years, especially the past six months, Constance Curtis Events has grown tremendously due to word-of-mouth. Word-of-mouth is the most lucrative form of advertising. Referrals have and will continue to largely contribute to the growth of my business over the next few years. There is no better feeling then being referred by a past client or friend...its an absolute honor!! So today I am grateful and want to give thanks to my family, friends and vendors who have referred me clientele over the past two years. Whether it be casual introductions or direct referrals, I want to highlight a few people. First to Jenny Behrstock (who's wedding I also coordinated) for referring Sabin and Katie! Thanks Jenny :) To Kristine Saysay for the referral of her sister Venice and Dan! Thanks Kristine :) A huge THANK YOU to Danielle Lemmerman who referred my newest clients, Lisa and Tony, who will be getting hitched in August of 2010. Also, a special thanks to all my family and friends for any upcoming referrals. I am so very appreciative!!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thursday!! Don't forget to give thanks today!

:)
Constance

0 comments:

Post a Comment