Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Old Venice, Point Loma, California... A New Favorite Rehearsal Dinner Spot!

I recently had the honor of planning my sister Candace's 30th birthday dinner! When I first started planning, I wanted to do something extravagant for her (it was her 30th birthday after all and I'm an event planner :)) but she quickly nixed the idea!! Unlike me, she doesn't like lavish parties thrown in her honor! So my search begun for a restaurant in the San Diego area with the perfect ambiance that would represent her. Thanks to city search, I came across Old Venice in Point Loma, California. The pictures online looked great and we heard amazing things about their food from friends who had been there. We had such a fabulous time and the restaurant now ranks on my top 5 for dinner rehearsal locations in the San Diego area! Here are some pictures from the evening!

My sister Candace and I


Fabulous desserts courtesy of Cupcakes Couture, Manhattan Beach!



Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment