Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!! Giving Thanks To All My Vendors!!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Today we take the day to give thanks for everything we have and everyone in our lives (something I don't get around to doing enough!!) There are so many things/people I am grateful for, not only in my life, but in my work as well. I want to take this time to highlight a few of these people and let them know how appreciate I am of them.

I pride myself on being able to tell my clients I not only work with the most talented people in the industry, but good hearted people as well. I put my vendors on a pedestal and expect great things from them and every time, they go above and beyond. Bottom line... my vendors make me look good!! and I'm so thankful for them and their professionalism.

So in case I don't say this enough, THANK YOU to JL Designs, The Vines Leaf, Hidden Garden, Nisies Enchanted, Oz Visuals, Aaron Young Photography, Sarah Yates, Shark Pig, Tiffany Monday, Make-Up by Berit, Mimio Papers, Paper and Thread, Cupcakes Couture and many many more!!

Have a Fabulous Thanksgiving!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment