Friday, December 18, 2009

Thankful Thursday Blog Post... better late than never! :)

"Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in our hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more."

This quote hits home for me because I am always wanting more!! It's so easy to take for granted all that I already have and all that I've already accomplished. I took a leap of faith a couple years ago by leaving a great corporate job with a dream to start Constance Curtis Events. After two years of training with Mary Dann, I'm finally ready to grow myself and my business!! As I take time over the next month to put together my plan of attack for 2010 :) I want to thank a few vendors and friends that have helped me thus far along my journey. A special thanks to Mary Dann from Mary Dann Wedding and Party Coordinators for her training. I've learned so much working at her side over the past two years. Thanks to Leila from Be Inspired PR who was the first one to show me the ropes and give me the low down on the "who's who" in the wedding industry. She continues to inspire me today! Thanks LK! Thanks to Danny from Epic Imagery for his continued support. Danny you are such a joy to work with! Thanks to Carissa from JL Designs who helped me with the design of one of my first weddings under Constance Curtis Events. Her work is fab! And last but not least, thanks to Oz of Oz Visuals. Oz and I have just begun working together and I think it's going to be a great partnership in 2010! There are soooo many more individuals and vendors that have helped me to grow.. you know who you are :) Looking forward to a fabulous 2010... great things to come!!

Thanks for reading!!

:)

Constance

0 comments:

Post a Comment