Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!! Turquoise Inspired for 2010!!

I hope everyone had such a great new year! 2010 here we are!!!!! What do you have planned?? I am working on creating a new look and feel for my company. I am working on branding Constance Curtis Events across the board. Of course when I think of my new vision, I'm truly inspired by anything turquoise!! I LOVE Turquoise!! I am working with the Miss Fabulous Kellee from Be Inspired PR to create this "new look". Last night I had to create a vision board. As I was creating this vision board, I realized I know exactly what I want my future office to look like..... WELL SO I THOUGHT!!!!! :) There are so many cool things you can do with Turquoise!!! I'm so inspired. See pics below! Hopefully I'll be inviting all of you over soon for a little office warming party :)













And of course with a new office... new shoes is a MUST :)





:)
Constance

0 comments:

Post a Comment