Monday, February 22, 2010

Inspired by all things Monique today!!

I have always been a huge fan of Monique Lhuillier's designs but her 2010 collection has inspired me beyond words and I'm a bigger admirer of her work now than I ever was before. I can't get enough of her lace, the detail to her beading and how she makes a simple dress stand out from the rest. Her style is classic!! You can't help but fall in love....

These dresses are more simpler than the other dresses in the collection. They are not over the top and are perfect for the classic bride wanting to feel like a princess on her special day!






Like I said... I can't get enough of her lace!! The dress on the left screams romance. The shoulder caps are sexy and playful.. probably my favorite dress from this collection!


There's always the fashionista bride who wants to make a splash at her wedding. These dresses are perfect for her! You have to have a great amount of confidence to put on one of these dresses... but if you do, you're sure to be a show stopper and will leave your guests talking about your dress months after your big day!





Monique even nailed it with her bridesmaids collection! Sexy, sofisictiacted and dare I say... I could even wear the dress again! :)





Which dress is your favorite?!?!

All images of the dresses and more can be found on http://www.moniquelhuillier.com/

:)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment